Add the Team Module module to a page
Activate the Visual Composer Editor clicking on Backend Editor. Locate the Backend Editor button just below the page title. After clicking on the Backend Editor button you will see the WPBacker Page Builder section appear.
Use the button + Add Element to start to design your page and add content blocks or rows to your page.
- Select By Favethemes
- Click on Team Module module to place the module on the page.
Team Module module settings
Once you have placed the module on the page, edit the module to access pop up settings panel displayed in the image below.
- Image: Choose the team member image to upload
- Name: Enter team member name
- Position: Enter the team member position like Real Estate Agent
- Description: Enter short team member description or bio
- Custom Link: Enter a link at your choice, it could be a page of your website or an external link
- Facebook Profile Link: Enter Facebook profile or page link
- Facebook Target: Choose between Self, Blank or Parent
- Twitter Profile Link: Enter Twitter profile
- Twitter Target: Choose between Self, Blank or Parent
- Linkedin Profile Link: Enter Linkedin profile or company page link
- Linkedin Target: Choose between Self, Blank or Parent
- Pinterest Profile Link: Enter Pinterest profile link
- Pinterest Target: Choose between Self, Blank or Parent
- Google Plus Profile Link: Enter Google Plus profile
- Google Plus Target: Choose between Self, Blank or Parent