The Properties Grids module allows you to display your properties in different grids layout customizable based on your needs. To use the Properties Grids module be sure that you are working on a Visual Composer page template.
Add the Properties Grids module to a page
Activate the Visual Composer Editor clicking on Backend Editor. Locate the Backend Editor button just below the page title. After clicking on the Backend Editor button you will see the WPBacker Page Builder section appear.
Use the button + Add Element to start to design your page and add content blocks or rows to your page.
- Select By Favethemes
- Click on Properties Grids module to place the module on the page.
Properties Grids module settings
Once you have placed the module on the page, edit the module to access pop up settings panel displayed in the image below.
- Grid Style: Select your grid style
- Property Type filter: Select the property types you want to show.
- Property Status filter: Select the property status you want to show.
- Property City filter: Select the property city you want to show.
- Property Area filter: Select the property area you want to show
- Featured Properties: You can make a post featured by clicking featured properties checkbox (Any, Exclude, Include) while add/edit post
- Limit post number: Enter how many properties you want to show
- Offset posts: You can choose offset post number
- Optional – Custom Title: Enter module title (optional)
- All – Button Text: Enter the button name like “View All”
- All – button URL: Enter the URL for the “View All” button