Add the Blog Posts Grid module to a page
Activate the Visual Composer Editor clicking on Backend Editor. Locate the Backend Editor button just below the page title. After clicking on the Backend Editor button you will see the WPBacker Page Builder section appear.
Use the button + Add Element to start to design your page and add content blocks or rows to your page.
- Select By Favethemes
- Click on Blog Posts Grid module to place the module on the page.
Blog Posts Grid module settings
Once you have placed the module on the page, edit the module to access pop up settings panel displayed in the image below.
- Grid Style: Choose from style 1 or style 2
- Category filter: Select the Category you want to show or All Catogories
- Offset: You can choose offset posts number
- Number of posts to show: Enter the number of posts you want to show
- Title: Enter module title
- Subtitle: Enter module Subtitle
- All Posts Text: Enter the text for show all posts button
- All Posts Link: Enter the link for the all posts button