The results page is a crucial piece of the search experience and it display all search results your visitors are looking for.
How to create the Advanced Search Results page
In your left sidebar navigate to Pages > Add New to create a new page and from the Page Attributes box located in the right sidebar select Template: Advanced Search Results and Publish the page.
Advanced Search Results page options
Houzez is provided with a section for the Advanced Search Results Page inside the Theme Option panel where it is possible to manage the page layout, the property view and much more. We will see below in detail all the available options.
Navigate to Theme options > Advanced Search > Search Result Page as displayed in the image below.
- Page Layout: Select a layout for search result page
- Normal Page
- Half Map
- Page Layout: Select layout for search result page
- Full width
- Content with left sidebar
- Content with right sidebar
- Properties Layout: Select properties layout for search result page
- List View
- Grid View
- Default Order: Select the display order of the result page properties.
- Date New to Old
- Date Old to New
- Price (High to Low)
- Price (Low to High)
- Number of Listings to Show: Enter the number of results to show in a page.
Half Map as search results page
Navigate to Theme options > Advanced Search > Search Result Page, locate the Search Result Page drop down option and select Half Map.
Note: If you selected this options create page using Property Listings Half Map template