Houzez v.1.5.0 – What’s new?
Hi there! 2017 starts with a BIG Houzez update. We are happy to announce that the new version 1.5.0 is ready. Please check out new features we cooked for you!
Auto Detect SSL: Be rid of mixed-content warnings when using Google Maps – Houzez adapts if your site is served via HTTPS
Messaging System: Send private messages to the property agent, check his/her status and view messaging history
Property Ratings and Reviews: Users can rate and review properties to learn from their feedback how to improve your products and services
2Checkout payment gateway: Online payments with 2Checkout that helps you accept credit cards, PayPal and debit cards.
New dashboard Design: We designed the new look of the front-end dashboard to be both visually appealing and highly functional
Hide Location Fields: When adding a property, you have the option to hide location fields such as country, city, state, etc.
Optimization Options: Speed up your website by minify CSS and JS. Controll the images quality and more by your theme option panel
HTML email notifications: Customize your email notifications by adding your logo, your own colors and your business information
New User Roles: Your members can now assume the role of a Manager, Owner or Agency, each with custom workflows
Listings by Role: You can display property listings by type and poster’s role, e.g. For Rent by Owner, For Sale by Manager
Property Expirator: As an admin, assign extra bonus time to any individual listing of any active member
New Membership Type: Members of this plan are able to add unlimited free listings and pay to upgrade any listing to Featured
Featured Property Assignment: Your users can set a property as Featured during the initial payment process, saving them time and hassle
Featured Properties Control: Unset a property from being featured and feature another one under the same payment arrangement
New Property Filter: By Label: Add an option to filter properties by label (in the VC shortcodes), creating a more flexible search
Taxonomies widget: Categorize your properties by cities, states and labels with the Taxonomy widget
Custom Target Links: Set a custom target link for your taxonomies such as property type, city, state, area, etc.
New Blog Controls: The Theme Options allow you to disable any blog post taxonomies such as author, date, etc.
Private Notes: Allow your users to add a private note to listings – it will only be visible to team members and stakeholders
Property ID Prefix: Assume more control of your property database by adding an ID prefix in the Theme Options
Other New Features
- Option to display floor plan images in a lightbox
- Layout manager for the Luxury Homes property template
- Option to display the footer as 1, 2, 3, 3/1 or 4 columns
- Option to autoplay the gallery slideshow for single properties
- Option to show/hide the page title and breadcrumb for the Page Template
- Connection between front-end country, state, city, neighbourhood dropdown connection
- Map cluster theme options
- Default option for my location radius
- Property can now be assigned to multiple agents
- Front-end duplicate property to save time
- Ability to save a property as a draft when adding it with the front-end dashboard
- Front-end only show agents in property submission form agent list who belong to agency
- Agents and agencies search
- Front-end auto agent detect
- Ability for agencies to add agents via the front-end dashboard
- Delete property images when user delete the related property
- Ability for customers to remove property from featured and features another one
- Min and Max price filters for listing templates and half map listing template
- Automate user agent and agencies, system will auto create agent custom post type.
- Show listings by role. Example: For Rent by owner, For Sale by Owner, For Rent by Manager, etc…
- Agent and agency page listings pagination
- Property slider full screen option available
- Houzez Statistics beta version for admin